Ways to Serve
Part of Creekside’s mission is to “Serve the church and the city.” Here are ways you can get involved:
Fill out our Serving Faithfully Survey
The survey lets you select areas in which you might be interested in serving (or knowing more about). These selections will be shared with the church’s leadership team (elders and deacons) to contact you, to answer your questions, and to share opportunities of service.
Nursery and Toddler Room Workers Needed
We have many babies and toddlers and need helpers who love to work with these active little ones. If you are interested in volunteering, please email or call the church office (378-1800).
Creekside is looking for new volunteers to assist with the Audio/Visual ministry. Do you have any audio/visual skills, or are you interested in learning how to operate audio/visual equipment in order to serve others? If so, please indicate your interest by contacting the church office at 378-1800.
Care and Compassion
The purpose of Creekside’s Care and Compassion ministry is to provide support in practical ways when someone in our church family is experiencing illness, disability, bereavement, or other difficult life situations. Examples of the kind of help would be: visits, meals, emergency childcare or transportation, light housework, grocery shopping, yard work, rides to appointments or to church.
If you attend Creekside and would like to help, please visit the Care and Compassion page and complete the Skills and Resources Survey. You may also contact .
Meals For Moms
Would you like to serve the new moms at Creekside in a very tangible way? You can! Meals for Moms is a ministry in which families prepare and deliver dinner to a family with a new baby. Please contact if you would like to volunteer for Meals for Moms (even if you’ve signed up in the past!)
Are you looking for a great way to get to know your brothers and sisters at Creekside and help out at the same time? Then consider getting involved in one of the following areas! Just contact the church office at 378-1800.
- Serve as an usher on Sunday
- Serve as a greeter on Sunday
- Help with projects for the church buildings (painting, repairs, maintenance, etc.)
- Help with projects for the church grounds (landscaping, beautification of the grounds, etc.)
- Help with special events (organization, set-up, clean-up for Potluck Suppers, Church Family Easter Breakfast, Church Picnics, etc.)
- Serve on the Safety and Security Committee (serve on a team that locks and unlocks church buildings for services and events)
- Help serve coffee and refreshments during the Sunday morning break time
- Provide a meal for a church family with a new baby
- Provide a meal for a church family coping with illness or a death in the family
- Help with Hospitality (decorating, food preparation, etc. for special church events or classes)